The VCU Technology Services helpIT Center provides quick, courteous, and comprehensive computing support on VCU's Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Self-service support is available online and live phone support is available 24 hours a day. Walk-in support is available during posted hours.
VCU helpIT Center Walk-up Counter Back in Cabell Library!
The VCU helpIT Center has relocated back to room B-30 in Cabell Library.
Please contact the VCU helpIT Center (828-2227, helpIT@vcu.edu) with any questions. We have 24/7 phone support for the VCU community.
- VCU PhishingNet Site Lists Known Email Scams
- myVCU Now Provides Individual VCUCard Details
- VCU SafeNet Wireless Network Authentication Change (7/11/14)
- Network Maintenance Scheduled For Sunday Morning (9/21/14)
- eServices & Banner Forms Maintenance Scheduled For Friday Evening (9/12/14)
- Echo360 Maintenance Scheduled For Friday Evening (9/12/14)
- eServices & Banner Forms Maintenance Scheduled For Wednesday Evening (09/10/14)
Suggested reading for Get help
Contact the helpIT center
|Online:||Access online support|
Cabell Library, Room B-30
901 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23298
Get help online
Live chat hours:
Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4pm
Issues requiring verification, like password resets, must be handled over the phone at (804) 828-2227 or in person at one of our locations.
- Current system status See the operating status of all systems
- Planned system changes View upcoming changes
- Google apps status Check the status of myVCUmail Google apps
- getIT Purchase a university approved computer
- fixIT On-campus computer repair center
- Surveys & Feedback Give us feedback and read previous survey results