The VCU Technology Services helpIT Center provides quick, courteous, and comprehensive computing support on VCU's Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Live phone support and walk-in support is available during our working hours posted on the right-hand side of this page. Limited phone support provided by a third party call center is available after hours, weekends, and holidays.
Please contact the VCU helpIT Center (804-828-2227, helpIT@vcu.edu) with any questions.
Announcement: LANDESK Service Desk replacing Support Center on October 15th, 2014:
LANDESK Service Desk, the new online technology support website for VCU will go live on Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 at 7am. To access the site to view open support requests or submit a new support request, visit servicedesk.vcu.edu. Closed tickets were not migrated to the new system but will be available at the old Support Center website. To learn more about the new Service Desk website, visit the Service Desk Customer Support page. Please contact the VCU helpIT Center (828-2227, helpIT@vcu.edu) with any questions about Service Desk.
- VCU PhishingNet Site Lists Known Email Scams
- Are You At Risk For Poodle SSL 3.0 Vulnerability? Learn How To Disable It (10/16/14)
- New Online Service Desk Request Page Is Live! (10/15/14)
- VCU Wiki Service Maintenance Scheduled For Friday Afternoon (10/24/14)
- Network Maintenance Scheduled For Sunday Morning (10/26/14)
Suggested reading for Get help
Contact the helpIT center
|Online:||Access online support|
|Address:||VCU helpIT Center
Cabell Library, Room B-30
901 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23298
Get help online
Live chat hours:
Monday-Friday, 9am to 4pm
You must sign into Service Desk with your eID and password to start a chat session. Issues requiring verification, like password resets, must be handled over the phone at (804) 828-2227 or in person at one of our locations.
- Current system status See the operating status of all systems
- Planned system changes View upcoming changes
- Google apps status Check the status of myVCUmail Google apps
- RAMTech Purchase a university approved computer
- fixIT On-campus computer repair center
- Surveys & Feedback Give us feedback and read previous survey results