The VCU Technology Services helpIT Center provides quick, courteous, and comprehensive computing support on VCU's Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Self-service support is available online and live phone support is available 24 hours a day. Walk-in support is available during posted hours.
VCU helpIT Center Walk-up Counter Back in Cabell Library!
The VCU helpIT Center has relocated back to room B-30 in Cabell Library.
- VCU PhishingNet Site Lists Known Email Scams
- myVCU Now Provides Individual VCUCard Details
- VCU SafeNet Wireless Network Authentication Change (7/11/14)
- [UPDATE 8/14/14 ] VCU helpIT Center Walk-up Counter Relocated
Suggested reading for Get help
Contact the helpIT center
|Online:||Access online support|
Student Commons, Room 142
907 Floyd Ave.
Richmond, VA 23298
Get help online
Live chat hours:
Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4pm
Issues requiring verification, like password resets, must be handled over the phone at (804) 828-2227 or in person at one of our locations.
- Current system status See the operating status of all systems
- Planned system changes View upcoming changes
- Google apps status Check the status of myVCUmail Google apps
- getIT Purchase a university approved computer
- fixIT On-campus computer repair center
- Surveys & Feedback Give us feedback and read previous survey results