The VCU Technology Services helpIT Center provides quick, courteous, and comprehensive computing support on VCU's Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Self-service support is available online and live phone support is available 24 hours a day. Walk-in support is available during posted hours.
Please contact the VCU helpIT Center (828-2227, helpIT@vcu.edu) with any questions. We have 24/7 phone support for the VCU community.
- VCU PhishingNet Site Lists Known Email Scams
- myVCU Now Provides Individual VCUCard Details
- Network Maintenance Scheduled For 6 a.m. – 9 a.m. (10/05/14)
- Web Systems & myVCU Portal Maintenance Scheduled For Friday Morning (10/17/14)
- Maintenance Scheduled Friday Morning for REDCap and mySQL Services (10/3/14)
- eServices & Banner Forms Maintenance Scheduled For Friday Evening (10/3/14)
Suggested reading for Get help
Contact the helpIT center
|Online:||Access online support|
Cabell Library, Room B-30
901 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23298
Get help online
Live chat hours:
Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4pm
Issues requiring verification, like password resets, must be handled over the phone at (804) 828-2227 or in person at one of our locations.
- Current system status See the operating status of all systems
- Planned system changes View upcoming changes
- Google apps status Check the status of myVCUmail Google apps
- getIT Purchase a university approved computer
- fixIT On-campus computer repair center
- Surveys & Feedback Give us feedback and read previous survey results