The VCU Technology Services helpIT Center provides quick, courteous, and comprehensive computing support on VCU's Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Live phone support and walk-in support is available during our working hours posted on the right-hand side of this page. Limited phone support provided by a third party call center is available after hours, weekends, and holidays.
Please contact the VCU helpIT Center (804-828-2227, helpIT@vcu.edu) with any questions.
In addition to computing support, we also provide the following services for faculty and staff:
- VCU PhishingNet Site Lists Known Email Scams
- RamsVPN Update (5/15/15)
- Protect Your Identity & Information In 2015!
- eServices Update Scheduled For Wednesday Night (7/1/14)
Suggested reading for Get help
Contact the helpIT center
|Online:||Access online support|
|Address:||VCU helpIT Center
Cabell Library, Room B-30
901 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23298
Get help online
Live chat hours:
Monday-Friday, 9am to 4pm EST (chat is unavailable during holiday closures)
You must sign into Service Desk with your eID and password to start a chat session. Login issues, like password resets, must be handled over the phone at (804) 828-2227 or in person at one of our locations.
- Current system status See the operating status of all systems
- Planned system changes View upcoming changes
- Google apps status Check the status of myVCUmail Google apps
- RAMTech Purchase a university approved computer
- fixIT On-campus computer repair center
- Surveys & Feedback Give us feedback and read previous survey results