The VCU Technology Services helpIT Center provides quick, courteous and comprehensive computing support on VCU's Monroe Park and MCV campuses. Self-service support is available online 24 hours a day and walk-in and live phone support available during posted hours.
UPDATE 12/9/13 MCV Campus helpIT Office: We are back in our Sanger B1-018 location beginning Monday, December 9th. Our office hours will resume from 10am-2pm with normal after hours test-drop off and pick-up at the VCU Card office.
- VCU PhishingNet Site Lists Known Email Scams
- 2 Million Social Media Accounts Compromised Via Key Logging
- VCU Information Security Office Warns Of CryptoLocker Virus (10/14/13)
- Access Wifi Network With VCU SafeNet
Suggested reading for Get help
Contact the helpIT center
|Online:||Access online support|
James Branch Cabell Library, Room B-30
901 Park Ave.
P.O. Box 843059
Richmond, VA 23298
Get help online
Live chat hours:
Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4pm
Issues requiring verification, like password resets, must be handled over the phone at (804) 828-2227 or in person at one of our locations.
- Current system status See the operating status of all systems
- Planned system changes View upcoming changes
- Google apps status Check the status of myVCUmail Google apps
- getIT Purchase a university approved computer
- fixIT On-campus computer repair center
- Surveys & Feedback Give us feedback and read previous survey results