Classroom AV Support
Classroom Support TechSquad Hotlines
Monroe Park Campus 828-1098
MCV Campus 828-3400
- Emergency Classroom Presentation System Support
- Schedule Classroom Presentation System Training
- Report a Classroom Presentation System Issue
Technology Services supports faculty in the use of classroom technology (a full list of supported spaces is provided here).
On the Monroe Park Campus, Tech Squad members roam academic buildings throughout the day to provide immediate assistance with techincal issues.
On both the Monroe Park and MCV campuses, technical assistance is just a phone call away.
Other Help Numbers
- For help with computers in the centrally controlled classrooms on the Monroe Park Campus: TS Help Desk: 828-2227
- For information on IP Addresses in MCV Campus classrooms: TS Help Desk: 828-2227
- To report problems with lighting, heating, housekeeping: Physical Plant: 828-9444
This article was updated: 08/15/2014
Suggested reading for Classroom AV Support
- Classroom Technology