Virginia Commonwealth University

Make it real.

Amended Leave

Amended Leave

Amended Leave

Employee leave submitted (or approved) after the close of the pay-period is automatically placed in the Amended Leave View. To process, you need to open the leave form and click the Amend Entry button at the top of the VCU Leave Request Form view. This will place the amended leave form into the correct pay period view.

Click the toggle switch to the left of the Current Pay Period and, to the left of staff who have amended leave you need to report. Select the leave that appears under the expanded view and double-click to open.

Click the Amend Entry button
Select YES to place the Amended Leave into the correct pay-period view.

This article was updated: 07/9/2013

Suggested reading for VCU Leave Request System