VCU Leave Request System
The VCU Leave Request System permits authorized faculty and staff to request leave electronically. Requested leave is routed to your supervisor who has the option to approve or deny your leave. All leave determinations are " electronically signed" by the supervisor. All approved leave is displayed for the Timekeepers who enter it into the BANNER leave system. This process eliminates the need for manually completing a paper leave request.
Designated Supervisors and Timekeepers manage employee leave Requests. Only you, your supervisor and the Timekeepers are able to view your specific leave request.
This database is managed by Applications Services/Technology Services.
The supported browsers for Internet access are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
To report a problem, contact Doctor Notes at firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was updated: 07/9/2013
Suggested reading for VCU Leave Request System
Top articles in this section:
- Accessing the VCU Leave Request System
- Creating a Leave Request
- Timekeeper Views and Reporting Leave
- Modifying Your Leave Request
- Accessing the VCU Leave Request System and Creating Leave
- On-Call and Overtime Pay
- Printing the Pay Period View
- Approving or Denying Leave
- I need to approve leave but I didn't receive the e -mail notification
- Pending Leave