SoftChalk LessonBuilder is software that allows users to create engaging web lessons quickly and easily. Faculty can style their lesson for a professional look and/or add many activities and quizzes that promote active learning. LessonBuilder is a desktop application that runs on both Windows and Macintosh computers. Students can view your lesson using any standard web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
Note: SoftChalk LessonBuilder is NOT compatible with Google Chrome.
This article was updated: 12/5/2013
Suggested reading for SoftChalk LessonBuilder
Top articles in this section:
- Publishing a Lesson in Blackboard
- Download SoftChalk LessonBuilder Manual
- Download SoftChalk LessonBuilder
- Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE)
- LessonBuilder Licensing Overview
- Links to ScoreCenter Do Not Work When Copying or Exporting/Importing a Course
- Obtaining Updates for SoftChalk LessonBuilder
- Additional Help