LON-CAPA functions as a distributed network system which permits the sharing of assessment items and learning objects both within and among participating institutions. LON-CAPA is used by faculty members and students in the sciences and mathematics because of its ability to author sophisticated problem types.
This article was updated: 03/27/2014
Suggested reading for LON-CAPA
Top articles in this section:
- Logging into Lon-Capa
- Unable to Login
- Places to get LON-CAPA Help
- Remove Sections from a Course
- Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE)
- Compatible Browsers and Operating Systems
- Freeing Up Space in LON-CAPA
- Where can instructors find helpful information?
- Add a Course Coordinator to a Course
- Lon-Capa Facebook