Welcome to the Technology Services Planning and Project Management Office Web site. Here you can find information on the various aspects of project management activities at the University, including
- VCU's Project Management Methodology
- Practices and Procedures
- Project Manager resources
- Requirements Analysis Worksheets
- Project Planning Templates
- Project Compexity Evaluation
- Project Management Information and Tracking (PMIT) System
- Design and purpose
- Information and Instructions for Use
- Training Resources
- Links to Project Management sites
- Updates and news
If you are unable to locate the information you require or have any questions about Project Management, please contact James Thomas, Director of the Planning and Project Management Office at email@example.com or 828-9954.
If you experience problems with the Project Management Information and Tracking system, please contact the VCU IT Support Center at 828-2227 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.