1. Turn Edit Mode ON.
2. Go to the content area (i.e. Course Information, Course Documents, etc.) where the item is to be uploaded.
3. Hover over the Build Content button.
4. Click lynda.com Course.
5. Immediately, there are items presented as "suggested" materials for the course. To the far right, users are given the option to browse types/topics of materials to select, such as 3D + Animation, Design, etc.
If you do not see what you are looking for, enter a keyword in the search box and click the Search button.
6. Once you have searched for the item and found what you need, click the Add button.
7. A Course Detail will automatically appear. If this is indeed what you want to select, click Save.