Information Security Responsibilities
The VCU Office of Information Security is responsible for:
- Development of University Information Security Policies, Standards, and Guidelines
- University wide information security risk management
- Information security incident handling, report, and management
- Intrusion detection and monitoring
- Security training and awareness
This article was updated: 07/2/2013
Suggested reading for Information Security
Top articles in this section:
- Mac OSX
- Online Information Security Awareness Training
- Other Resources
- Request a Risk Assessment
- What is Phishing and how do I protect myself against it?
- How do I encrypt my email?
- How do I prevent identity theft?
- Identity Theft Protection
- Information Security Best Practices
- Information Security Responsibilities