VCU Leave Request System
The VCU Leave Request System permits authorized faculty and staff to request leave electronically. Requested leave is routed to your supervisor who has the option to approve or deny your leave. All leave determinations are " electronically signed" by the supervisor. All approved leave is displayed for the Timekeepers who enter it into the BANNER leave system. This process eliminates the need for manually completing a paper leave request.
Designated Supervisors and Timekeepers manage employee leave Requests. Only you, your supervisor and the Timekeepers are able to view your specific leave request.
This database is managed by Applications Services/Technology Services.
The supported browsers for Internet access are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
To report a problem, contact Doctor Notes at email@example.com
Suggested reading for VCU Leave Request System
Top articles in this section:
- Creating a Leave Request
- Accessing the VCU Leave Request System
- Accessing the VCU Leave Request System and Creating Leave
- Timekeeper Views and Reporting Leave
- Printing the Pay Period View
- Modifying Your Leave Request
- Approving or Denying Leave
- Timekeeper Views
- What's the Difference Between "Approved", "Pending", or, "Denied Leave"?
- Supervisor Views