Lotus Notes at VCU
Lotus Notes is a groupware application. The Notes client is mainly used as an email client, but also acts as an instant messaging client (for Lotus Sametime), browser, notebook, and calendar/resource reservation client, as well as a platform for interacting with collaborative applications. Lotus Notes software is available for both Windows, Macintosh platforms and Lotus Notes Traveler is available for iPhones, iPads, and Android mobile devices.
How Do I Get an Email Account?
Suggested reading for Lotus Notes at VCU
Top articles in this section:
- VCU Mail Anywhere
- Configuration - Lotus Notes Traveler for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Configuration - IMAP to email only for iPhone/iTouch
- Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch Devices
- IMAP Access to Lotus Notes
- Configuration Steps - Google Apps for Android
- Configuration - Lotus Notes Traveler for Android
- Mail file Cleanup
- Features - Lotus Notes Traveler for Android
- Delivery Failure Messages