Google and myVCUmail Student Email
What is new for Fall 2011?
Your mymail.vcu.edu student account now works like a full Google account. Go to this website for further details about exciting new features that have been added to your account.
What is Google Apps at VCU?
Google Apps at VCU provides a VCU gateway to Google’s online services. This allows you to take advantage of Google’s e-mail, productivity, and collaboration tools while maintaining your "eID"@vcu.edu e-mail address. myVCUmail is VCU's implementation of Gmail for VCU student e-mail. Your VCU student e-mail is now powered by Google's easy to use Gmail service.
How does it work?
You will use your VCU eID password to log into Google's web-based applications through the VCU Central Authentication System. Links are available via the VCU Homepage or at http://mymail.vcu.edu. Once you have logged in you will be able to select which of Google's services you wish to use.
Suggested reading for Google and myVCUmail Student Email
Top articles in this section:
- myVCUmail Student Email FAQs
- IMAP Access for myVCUmail Student Email
- Getting Started - Your First Login to myVCUmail Student Email
- What IMAP server names do I use for my mymail.vcu.edu IMAP account?
- Google Apps How-To's
- IMAP Access for myVCUmail Student Email - Configuration Examples
- What Account Name Do I Use?
- New Student Google Apps Available for Fall 2011
- Google Apps Status Dashboard
- Troubleshooting IMAP Configuration Errors